Sunday, September 30, 2007

A New Car

No, we didn't buy a new car...or a used car for that matter. We ended up deciding that not only did we not really have the desire to go to the used car dealership, but also that it was probably better that we didn't. Test driving new cars would not only make us want a new car even more than we already do but may be just a little more tempting than we are ready to deal with. So, we slept in on Saturday, had a little breakfast at Panera, went grocery shopping, and then relaxed at home all afternoon.

Today we both had to be at church at 7am. That is fun. I had to get up at the same time this morning that I usually do on workdays. But that's life. And at least it was for a good cause. Then we ended up taking a 3 hour nap this afternoon. That's always fun. Although I always end up feeling worse after the nap than I did before. Plus, we'll see if I can actually sleep tonight. Oh well.

No comments: