Thursday, October 11, 2007

Delayed Update

To those of you who check this for updates with any regularity, I apologize for not keeping it up. It's been kinda busy around here lately.

My work's starting to get a little bit better. We're getting ready to start units on math, which I'm pretty sure I will enjoy teaching much more than language arts (reading). Once we're done with that unit, we're actually going to split up our classes into 2 groups: a language arts group that Glenn will teach, and a math group that I will teach. So, if that works out, I will be teaching math at least until the end of the semester.

The free dinner thing at Miami is still going well. We've had one kid that's been there every week (Zack), and a couple of others who have been there almost every time. Zack is in a band, and they have started using our building to practice. We were pretty encouraged by the fact that he felt comfortable enough to ask us.

Today, Eric and I finally got both the titles for our cars transferred over into our names. That's kind of a weird feeling. I jut keep having those moments of grown-up-ness (I'm pretty sure I just made up a new word). It's just weird. Add onto that the fact that we now have Ohio plates on our cars...weird. Good weird...but still weird. Now if we can just figure out where we're gonna get our car insurance from, we'll be doing good.

Be back later with other updates :)

No comments: