Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Welcome Home

Well, our whirlwind trip of the weekend went well. Our flights went smoothly, and the weekend itself was a very good time. We got to hang out with both sets of family actually (due to our 3 hour layover in STL), and we were there to see Paul ordained. Eric, actually, was involved, and his name is on the ordination certificate which is pretty cool if you ask me.

I'm pretty excited because Eric let me get the last month's worth of games from MLB extra innings, so hopefully I can watch every single freakin cardinals game for the rest of the season. I'm really hoping they can eke out a playoff spot, but we'll see. Regardless, I'm stoked that I can actually watch them now.

I suppose that's all I really have to say for now. Peace :)

1 comment:

Nate said...

It was sooo good to see you guys this weekend. Come down anytime for some more cow racing.

There are photos here.