Thursday, August 2, 2007

Long Day...

I had every intention of posting some pictures on here of our dog and our apartment. But, when I went to take pictures, our camera decided not to work. I think it's probably just that it needs batteries or something, but regardless I can't post pictures that I don't have, and I can't take pictures if the camera doesn't want to work.

In other news...I have a job interview on Tuesday. It's not actually for a teaching position. But, it is pretty much full time at a school, and I'll be working with students. I'm not sure totally what to expect, but I know that the position title is "Secondary Tutor." So, I figure I'll go in and hear what the job will be like, and figure things out from there if they ask me to take the position.

Unfortunately, I did not get the worship ministry position at our church, but I'm not too bummed about it. The minister, Andy, had some really encouraging things to say to me. And he definitely wants me to be very, very involved in worship ministry. But rather than me being the main worship leader, he wants to pursue other candidates, and then ideally he would like whoever gets the job to kind of mentor me and help me grow into a good worship minister. So that's pretty awesome. I'm excited.

But for now, I think I'm gonna go drink my husband's homemade smoothy (Strawberry/banana/raspberry...mmmm), and perhaps watch a movie. Maybe a little Harry Potter 1, the Illusionist, or some other random movie that I can't remember the name of. Peace out!

No comments: