Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Epitome of Laziness

The following sum up my activities for this weekend: sleeping, playing video games, surfing the internet, and eating.

I should have worked on Saturday afternoon at IKEA, but the blizzard of '08 forced it to shut down. Nevermind the fact that Eric and I called about 5 times Saturday morning to see if it was closed, and they always reported that they were staying open. But, after Eric dug out our car, cleaned it off, and we braved the weather to get out to IKEA, we found a total of 2 cars in the lot, both covered in snow. We called again, and this time it had closed. We weren't bitter or anything...

So we came home. Eventually we ended up going back out that evening to get some Steak 'n Shake (we both had a craving), and to go to Blockbuster to get a video game. This morning, they canceled church, so we slept in. And we've played video games.

I'm amazed at my laziness sometimes.

No news on houses. We haven't really found any that we LOVED, but I think there's a couple we may try to look at some time. We'll see. But we have to figure it out by May 3rd, because that's when we have to be out of this apartment. Like I said before, one of our friends has very graciously told us we could move in with them until we find a place if we need to. So, we'll see.

1 comment:

Roberson said...

I would love to be snowed in with Steak N Shake and video games. And how exciting to go house hunting! My mom ended up driving to Knoxville and then we picked her up there. Cincinnati canceled their flight.

We're going to be in Evansville for the summer, which is awfully close to Cin. We NEED to get together!

Miss you guys!