Monday, October 29, 2007

Camping...

Eric and I went camping with Tye and Andrea this weekend for Tye's birthday. We had a blast. At times it was quite cold, but with Tye as the fire Nazi, he kept it blazing and kept us warm. It was awesome. I would love to go camping more often. Perhaps today or tomorrow I will put some more in depth stories on here.

As a side note, the Red Sox won the World Series last night. I have to admit, I did not watch any of it. For some reason, it just didn't really appeal to me this year, and seeing as how I was not at home most of the 4 nights it was on, I didn't see any of the games. But, I woke up this morning to the disturbing news that A-Rod has opted out of the rest of his contract with the Yankees. Don't get me wrong, I like A-Rod. He does some bone-headed things some times, and can be arrogant sometimes, but for the most part I like him. He's a great ballplayer. But, I call it disturbing because he couldn't even wait one more day to announce it so that the Red Sox could celebrate their victory without fighting with him and the Yankees once again. Some are saying it wasn't his decision, that it was Scott Boras' (His agent). Still. What a jerky thing to do. Sometimes people are idiots.

No comments: