Wednesday, December 19, 2007

One More Day...

Well, I'm down to the last school day of the year...2 weeks off. I love it. In the mean time, Eric and I have been preparing for our trip tonight. We have to clean the house before we leave because we're not coming back until the 31st. And...we're having a New Year's Eve party, so we're not exactly gonna have lots of time to clean that afternoon/evening. I've also been baking cookies for my students. I actually had a student tell me today that my cookies were better than his mom's. I'm not sure how to take that.

Tomorrow night, Eric, Katie, Brad Hamilton, Laura Hamilton and I are going to Crossroad's Christmas production. Andrea wrote/arranged the music for it, and it looks like it's gonna be awesome, so we're excited.

So yeah...that's what's happening right now.

No comments: